Tuesday 19 May 2009

ooohhh its my birthday

tomorrow is my birthday and I feel I need to explain a little about MY birthday.... kind of like the "rules", these are no particular order

Firstly, I have to have presents to open, I need some in the morning to start the day and then I expect some in the evening.

Secondly, I expect everyone that I know to have a smile on there face as I don't want grumpy people bringing my happy mood down.

Thirdly, I do no house work (which is why I am manic tidy person today)

Fourthly, I want cake, with candles, preferably chocolate sponge with chocolate icing with chocolates on top

and the fifth rule of birthdays is to get pampered...big time.

So Tomorrow this is how the day will go...
I will awake to my beautiful wishing me a happy birthday and my husband handing me my coffee.
Open gift/s and cards from my boys
get ready and walk son to school
Home to have a nice long hot bath and then do hair.
Down to beauty spa for a back massage, facial and pedicure
Home for some delicious food
get son from school - play, giggle a lot
husband home from work early
he will cook and then eat more delicious food
play with son some more and open presents - friends will probably pop round, if not see then at weekend
put son to bed and then its time for me and husband to chill out and chat about me me me me me me!!!

I love my birthday, its the one day of the year that is dedicated just to that person, where everyone can make a big fuss of them. I have to admit that I go overboard when its one of my boys birthday - banners and balloons everywhere!!

enjoy tomorrow with me people

So my thought / question for the day is what special things to you demand on your birthday???

2 comments: