Wednesday 21 October 2009

Getting to know me a bit better

These are things that I really like doing in my spare time...its about as up to date as it can be and fairly honest.These are in no particular order.......

I am loving doing reviews for the paper that I am working for...I don't pay for the tickets and have a good night out!

New information...although sometimes (most of the time) it can pretty overwhelming!

knowing nothing and trying to get my brain to be a sponge.

as you have previously read I am homeworking till about 9 at night and after that I am really enjoying cuddling up with hubby on the couch

I love and cherish those moments that Theo is playing and I just watch him..he doesn't seem to be aware of anything else other than the toy he is playing with.

Interviewing people...so many varied characters, so many varied stories to hear, no one persons life story is the same as the next..wow

Strangely, some kids shows....theo is getting to a really interesting TV stage!!! If he's not here, I sometimes still watch the shows...horrible histories rocks!!

I find it really interesting watching how my life is evolving at such a fast pace and where this path could lead me.

Creating my own news articles and researching them

getting by lines (this is where you have your name next to an article)

As always, my family

As always, my friends...I'm not enjoying the lack of time that I have for them right now...apologies my lovelies

shorthand

the notes app that i have on my mobile, although my moleskin will always be my first choice and is my partner in crime!

addictive games on facebook

writing, writing, writing, reading

Me and music got lost for a while, but now we have found each other again

genuine love stories

auto biographies


things that I don't like or don't appreciate

rude people who couldn't give a toss how the speak to people or don't think before they speak

the colour brown..although I love trees

dog poo on the pavement

ejit drivers who just pull out in front of you or turn with no indication

lies from people who you think wouldn't

people who take the piss for the sake of it when it really isn't an appropriate time

immature people, grow up and act your age...again, time and place

when on public transport and people are talking just loud enough for them to let everyone know what their conversation is about...sorry don't know you, don't wanna know about your life...private conversation

the English language....swear words need not be used when there are soooo many other words to use...expressive?

alas, sorry, kind of guilty...I am one of those people that like gossip, celebrity...sigh, a darker side to my character...it pains me to admit!

No comments:

Post a Comment