Friday 26 June 2009

first girlfriend / boyfriend news

Do you remember your very first childhood sweetheart?
Mine was a boy called Jonathon (his surname will remain unsaid). We were "boyfriend and girlfriend" throughout primary school. He was lovely and kind and made me feel very special. I remember him coming to our house for tea and my Dad taking the mikey something rotten...I also think that along with my first boyfriend came my first feeling of embarrassment...thanks Dad.

It transpires that my 5 year old son has a girlfriend...and a really pretty girl she is too..he has good taste, what can I say?!?!

Her mum is the most beautiful woman, very fashionable, very friendly and a singer to boot..the woman has simply everything going for her!! So Theo's girlfriend already has a husky voice, she is so polite and always a nice word to say...she is gonna be a great woman!!

Theo has been doing really well as school so I got him a couple of lollypops for when I picked him up from school today, his girlfriend was there and .... ahhhh bless, he asked if he could give one to this little girl!!!

whats also brilliant is that the girls mum is also actively encouraging the courtship as she says she is in love with Theo as well!!!...so my son is a little flirt!!

So next week there are going on there first little "date" to a soft play area...well that should be good for a giggle...he is about as boyish as they come and she is very girly..should be interesting to see them together.

so my thought / question for this entry is do you remember your first "boyfriend or girlfriend" and how old were you???

No comments:

Post a Comment