Tuesday 24 March 2009

ooooh ebay

I love ebay, I have bought so much on it and I have to have a laugh at some of the stuff that people list on there!!

The prices vary for similar items wildly but I do, I love it!!

I recently spent about £40 and bought about 3 pairs of shoes and about 3 tops...where else can you go to get such cheap items??

i have rules about it though..If I can wear it it either has to be vintage or brand new, so shoes and tops are included in that. Bags and things have to look semi new and I never ever buy things that I think I can cheaper elsewhere. As some of you know my car was recently raped and murdered and so I am looking for a new one that I can love and cherish - and this is where ebay is crap...cars are soooo out priced on there, having a look in the local rag and on auto trader and so ebay is not good value for money here.

TODAY, my dear friends, I am now selling on ebay!!! laughing as I say this. I never normally sell my cast offs, I tend to take them down to the charity shop, but if I have worn the boots once, why shouldn't I sell em!?!?!
I thought it would need more effort than it did. It only asked for the minimal amount of information on my goods, which is really good news as I tend to get really bored with that sort of thing - being blonde and all.

So I will let you know how my goods sell, I have to admit that it is rather addictive and I now looking around for other things that I can flog - its all rather exciting!!

So my thought / question for this entry is what have you done recently that you have never done before and can see yourself getting addicted to???

2 comments:

  1. eBay, to quote Dorcas Lane from Larkrise, is my one weakness. I have to be prised off the keyboard with a jemmy. It's dangerous. It's like online heroin for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, when it comes to the end of an auction that you ar biding on, your best friend is the refresh button!!

    ReplyDelete