Saturday 14 February 2009

love on valentines day, extra entry

My son has gone to my parents house until Monday afternoon and all is good in my house.

I have been spoilt today, I got coffee and toast in bed with a vase full of tulips (my favourite spring flower). I had the previously stated words from my man and all was love.

then we went into town and my husband bought me a Bopit (google it!). its a very addictive toy that was first introduced to me over Christmas by my sister in law. we were supposed to be having a family gathering and there was 11 of us, and i sat there playing on this damn thing against my brother in law...a lot of frustration and a lot of laughs later, i announced the fact that i absolutely needed one of those things.

anyway, between then and now i can say that i had almost forgotten about the Bopit, till today.

Now, I adore and worship my husband with all of my love, he is my world and the only one to match this love I have is for my son. However, he is THE most competitive person that I know...and so the games begin...at the moment I have the best score which is driving him mad!! - oh the smug, glee called fun.
We have soo much to do tonight though before we head out before silly o'clock in the morning to go to a wedding, so there is little time for him to practice (as he calls it when he is doing crap) before we do go out the door tomorrow.
I fully expect to be woken in the middle of the night to "bop it, twist it" (those of you who are familiar to this game will know).

So I thank my husband for a wonderful loved filled day and look forward to beating his top score!!

so how was the love in your house today?

2 comments:

  1. I sat through "Mamma Mia" on DVD so that my wife could enjoy it. Now that IS love. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh bless...i have to say that i do really like that movie!!

    ReplyDelete