Thursday 12 February 2009

love thursday



Welcome to my first real "Love Thursday"

The photo above is of 3 hearts that my son and I bought for all 3 of us at Christmas. They got individually wrapped and to whom they were for and were put out under the tree like every other present, my husband was very chuffed that my son managed to keep them a secret!!
They are to indicate our love for each other, no matter how different we are, yet still similar to each other.

We use them as place settings during mealtimes so we know who's sitting where. My son normally "helps" me lay the table so he normally gets to do the seating arrangements.

I am very lucky within my little family that we have a lot of love and respect for each other. Don't get me wrong, we are by no means the Brady Bunch - we have our moments, but I pride my little family on the fact that we can talk to each other before the fireworks start.

So this weekend couples HAVE to be romantic to each other and be all lovey dovey for the sake of one day. My husband and I are going to a really exciting wedding on Sunday so that night we are staying in a B&B, so my parents are having my son from the Saturday afternoon onwards till Monday morning.....nice.

So our plans will be to have a nice meal from Marks and Spencers and then maybe go see a film endorsed by sooo many awards - I am thinking Slumdog Millionaire. We will awake on Sunday to rush round and head out of the door before 9am to get to the B&b before 11am. So Saturday will be a bit like the calm before the hectic storm.

Please leave your links to your own Love Thursday or simply tell me all about your love.

Nathan my darling, I always love you no matter what day it is...kisses

6 comments:

  1. Becks - I will always love you and love you more and more each day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Love Thursday, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that the hearts came from your son :)

    Happy Love Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments, I really do appreciate ALL of them!!!

    who new that the internet / blog thing could be so powerful??

    ReplyDelete
  5. A dozen red roses on order for the wife... shhh! It's a secret!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really steve, is that the most original thing you can come up with??!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete