Tuesday 3 February 2009

tis gone for now



So the snow has nearly all gone but the ice remains. My son and I together with one of his friends was supposed to go sledging today but, alas, it was not supposed to be.

I took the beautful scene at Jephson Gardens (it looks better in real life, I am by no means a photographer!). I love this place as its great in the winter and great in the summer with an excellent cafe!!! It also has an indoor mini Eden project which is a fantastic place to take the children.

Anyone taking a trip to Leamington Spa must pay a visit.

thought for this entry is, where do you go to re-activate your senses?

1 comment:

  1. Wales - always Wales. We take to the hills and watch gleefully as the reception indicator on our mobile phones drop away into nothingness... heaven!

    ReplyDelete