Sunday 1 February 2009

weight loss new year resolution

If you read my new year's resolutions, you will know that one of them was to loose up to 10 pounds.

Well this week I have been really going for it, walking when I could have driven, Eaten fruit instead of crisps or chocolate, and all this has paid off in the form of 4 mighty pounds!!!! I haven't been hungry or felt that I have been missing out and all that walking has given me more energy!!! Even my husband has noticed.

The thing is is that just 4 pounds is such a fragile weight loss, one major blow out like pizza and garlic bread followed by a chocolate cake and it will go back on again. So I need to keep track of what I eat and try to do the right thing.
I am going out for a celebratory lunch on Tuesday which will (I am sure) involve a weeks worth of calories but I will try to be on track.

I have also bought some fitness DVDs because the weather has been sooo rubbish that walking at the moment is very cold and so far this year we have been able to avoid any coughs or colds.

The fitness DVDs I have bought are 30 minute of intense work outs. One is for core strength, the other is like a boxercise one and the other one is stretch and tone...fantastic body here we come.

My main incentive for this is to make my self feel better. My husband is fantastic in that he always says I look great, but I want to feel great for me.

So my thought for this entry is what do you do to allow yourself to feel great on the inside?

No comments:

Post a Comment