Friday 9 January 2009

always take the weather with you

I have been cold allll day and cannot get warm, there is no need for it to be these sub zero temperatures when there is supposed to be a globing warming issue...maybe they could move the ice caps here, that might give them a chance.

so tonights plans are, husband, son and I are all going to cozy up on the air bed and camp downstairs tonight watching predictable movies that you just can't turn off!!!! - good times....it's all about memories for the boy to look back on!!! When I look back on my childhood, for some reason all of my memories are where the sun is bright and I am out playing some game with friends...I think its important for boy to look back on his childhood with heaps of fun memories, not just mummy going off on one because he hasnt eaten his lunch, again.

my question today is, what is your earliest memory and what is your best childhood memory...also was the sun always bright in your memories or is it just me and my cold blood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment