Sunday 4 January 2009

world news

I read various different news sites as I prefer to get as many different points as possible. I cant say this is one of my favourite past times, but I do think its important. I also look at an American and Australian etc etc site if those at number 10 do a press release for one thing or another, I do this to see what other countries have said about it and their reactions.

Most Journalists try to give a non biased account of events which annoys me slightly, sometimes it would be nice to see how others are reacting to that bit of news.

Sometimes I think that all of the worlds media have got together and said this is what we will be saying about this topic, and they all agree, more or less word for damn word.

As you can tell, this pisses me off as where is the variation.

Not sure where this is going but I felt the need to share!!

And what of the state of the world at the moment...all this Miss Worlds neglected their powers and went against their "i want world peace" speeches at the competitions.

I think some so called leaders all need their bloody heads banging together or shaking and told / shouted at WAKE UP!

aaaahhhhhhhhh - woke up in one this morning, sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment