Saturday 3 January 2009

lazy days

At the moment I am feeling rather lazy and trying to get out of stuff!!!

So I have decided that a quick kick up the ass is in order. I hate the whole lazy can't be bothered feeling and the only way I know how to get out of it is to do some from of excersise, like running round the lounge or dancing like a mad thing with my son.....todays excersise will come in the form of swimming. I say comes in the form of because, although my son can kind of make his way across the pool, I dont think it can be described as "swimming"! also, at our local pool there is a nice big slide, so not that much swimming actually takes place. Today though, husband is coming so that means he can do the slide thing whilst I go and thrash my way up and down the adult pool!!!!

My question for today is...do you ever get cant be bothered days and if so do you get yourself out of it and how or do you just hide under the duvet for the day?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment