Tuesday 20 January 2009

The new president

I am not very politicaly minded but lets say I have my views..however flakey they may be!!!

In saying that, I am very very excited about Obama, I hope and pray that he actually comes good with his manifest and that is wasn'nt just all talk.

This historic day really is getting to me and I have shed a tear of joy at how far mankind has come in what...50 years or so???

There has been times recently that I have been ashamed of the human race, the way that we are carving up the earth to maintain our fuel supplies, the way we kill animals to produce our "medicines", some plant types can no longer be found and wild animals are rapidly on the decline.

With all that in mind, I am proud today to be human as I look back on how we used to treat people that we did'nt understand or even bother to get to know but to use those "minorities" for our own free will...well those days are long gone and the election of Obama has proven that once and for all.

I hope and pray that this one man can make the difference that he has promised with the help of his aids and that the press and the media do not hound him as they have so many other political people...lets give him our support and not try to find the holes in his armour.

As you all know, every single one of us has bad days at work and for some reason, on that bad day, we really should'nt have bothered because everything goes wrong, but being one of the worlds most powerful people is stress beyond the levels that we can ever appreciate, so I am sure his bad days are going to get blown out of all context!! But I for one trust this man and I do think that he is going to make a difference, granted it will take a year or two as he has some serious brown stuff to sweep up, but c'mon....

So there is no thought for today as I think that today's events are thought provoking enough...good look Obama and to America, the world is cheering you.

1 comment:

  1. We Indians are also very very exited abt Obama
    http://thathysdairy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete