Thursday 22 January 2009

the weather with you

As some of you know, I am on a mission of me this year. One of those mission statements is that I want to loose 10 pounds, to continue with this I have started walking rather quickly with a hope to progress onto jogging and then running, keeping in mind that one day I would like to do the London marathon!!!

So today I had big plans of going on a long walk, but the English weather has rubbished those plans. Some fit people may argue that the weather should not make a difference but to get out there anyway...me I hate getting wet, I have to go to work later.

As I type this the weather man is telling me that it will brighten up later, great..again I have work later.

Its grey and dull to the point of I have the lights on. Its that sort of rain that is just hanging in the air, not rain but not fog either, not cold but not exactly warm. This brings me to a very girlie point of what to wear??? I don't want to wrap up in a big jacket to keep the wet out but its not warm enough to wear a thinner jacket...oh the pains of life.

So my heart pumping exercise today will consist of.................housework.....how can I possible contain my excitement I here you cry, life in the fast lane eh?

I am serious thinking of up-rooting and moving to a warmer place, but then I would moan that it's too hot to do exercise!!! - maybe I just need to get my butt in gear and fingers off keyboard!!

My thought for today is, what do you procrastinate about and do you do anything to stop this?

No comments:

Post a Comment