Sunday 18 January 2009

pain and then relief

Last week started with a bad kidney infection and me tring to cope with the feeling of being kicked in the lower back as best as I could. Towards the end of the week, the left side of my lower back was very painful and then yesterday (being saturday) I pulled all of my shoulder muscles - just by shifting in my seat...ooouuuccchhhhhh

So I got straight on the phone to my massage therapist who, bless her, hop footed it straight over. Pleased that my pain was going to go away, I did'nt think of the whole getting onto to the massage table thing...the pain can only be described as a white hot pain with lots of screaming...I can smile now but at the time was almost in tears.

But the blessed relief was just amazing, my massage therapist has really gifted hands!!! The oils that she used were simply heavenly, the technique that she applied - at first it was soft and gentle getting harder to really work my muscles...I am a truly thankfull person.

I am now well on the mend and am looking forward to a very exciting week...I have to keep what the exciting thing is under wraps for now but as soon as I can tell you I will.

So almost fighting fit and reading to go with a bit of retail therapy under my belt I face the week ahead!!!

Some people really hate Sundays but I like them....my reasons????....
1) I get excited about what the week ahead will bring
2) I wonder if the plans I have for the coming week will happen
3) At the start of the week I try to contact as many friends as I can, normally about 10 per week, just to say Hi.
And thats why I like Sundays, saying goodbye to the week that can not be re-lived, if it was a good week then great but if it was a bad week, put it down to experience and move on having leasons learnt....Ok just me on the Sunday thing then?!?!

So my thought for this post is....I had a shoulder trauma and I used that as an excuse to get a massage...what is your Indulgent in this busy world and why is it that one??

No comments:

Post a Comment