Monday 12 January 2009

just your average day

Hello dear friends...

so here is a day in life of me...got woken up way to early as far as I am concerned (went to bed late last night) by husband...not impressed and I do not think the language barrier of the not awake, incoherent state I was in was met with chirpy awake husband has been broken yet. Laying in bed trying desperatly to land on planet earth and then realising it is Monday and that I have to get son down to school, on time...and then realising that husband is on a course this week and could probably do some getting ready stuff for me, so in my excellent not awake yet vocabulary I asked him to make sons lunch..grumbling about the time, off he went...excellent thought I. Then I looked at the clock, shit, 30 minutes to get me ready, son ready and get out the door, cutting it fine.

Grabbed a pair of pants....hmmm could be yesterdays, i'll sort that out when I get back from school, no one will know. Gets dressed...whatever was on the floor, scrape hair back and run a wipe over my face and do teeth, good me done in 5 minutes...next, the son....excellent mother that I am, have put childs clothes for the day over the radiator so that they are nice and warm for him!!! - god i'm good.

shouts / screams at son to get himself up stairs to get dressed....he gets dressed whilst I am having a pee...2 things at once and he thinks he is all grown up doing things without mummy there...kiss husband bye...childs teeth are done and the hair fairy has come and done nasty things with childs so try and sort that out.

good, grab everything and head out the door - excellent, the rain is coming down sideways...back inside for brolly.

Right, already soaking wet and cold, wet cold, child is happily skipping along...I have to express that at this point I am still not awake when child declares "lets play Harry Potter" hmmm the joys.

get to school on time - how did that happen???

back from school and back in crappy but really comfy bottoms as my jeans are soaked, yesterdays knickers replaced, I sit down with a coffee and do some worth while stuff on the internet...playing games.

showered, iron uniform for work, out the house again to go and meet mum and auntie for coffee before work...get wet again, sod it, I catch the bus.

very early so have to wait in the rain...can you see the patern forming here...

in cafe drinking hot coffee drying out - shit going to be late for work and mad dash it to work...here I can sort of relax a bit.

have a great afternoon working with a good friend and have a bit of a laugh!!

get home put dinner on, eat dinner, go to the loo and now...........

and now my friends, I am home, dry and thats about it for the rest of the day, husband is making noises about finishing some decorating...hmmmph on his own.

so how was your day??

No comments:

Post a Comment