Wednesday 21 January 2009

I am very proud of.......

There are alot of things in my life that I am proud. I am proud of my child, as, I am sure, are most mothers. I am very proud to be my husband's wife as I think that he is the best man to walk this earth. I am proud of the life I lead - sometimes I let it lead me, and other times I take the bull by the horns and go for it...I am a fairly out going person but I am learning my limits! I am proud to still be trying to figure out exactly who I truly am and to still be asking the question "what am I all about"

Today however, I am very proud of myself.....I love wallpapering as I like the clean decorated look. For a while now my husband and I have been decorating our toilet room and our bathroom with a little hallway included, anyway, today I decorated the hallway - on my own!!! I wallpapered the ceiling, and I wallpapered the walls with a patterned wall covering and it looks really good!! I have never done it all on my own before!! I have to say that I am now tired and my arms are aching but I feel a good days work has been done!!!

My husband is a very pragmatic person and takes everything in his stride. I did'nt tell him that I was doing all that decorating today, even though I spoke to him on the telephone during the day. So when he got home dinner was ready and I had sorted everything out, he went upstairs came down and said...wonderful...which is praise indeed!!! if it was me and he had done all the work I would have said " excellent babe, well done, can't believe you got all that done in one day, your brilliant"..but that one simple word from him meant everything to me...he is the love of my life and I adore him.

So there are lots of things that I am proud of in my life and each day is a day to at to that list.

My thought for today is, what are you most proud of in your life, do you have a unique single item or a list as I have?

1 comment:

  1. I am Weiming, I just want to say thank you for looking at my blog and commenting on it. You mentioned that you want to follow my blog. If you are interested you just go down to the very bottom of my blog page and click on the Link for the followers. Thank you again for taking your time. Weiming

    ReplyDelete