Saturday 3 January 2009

lazy day results!!

So, after saying that I was feeling rather lazy and that I was going to kick myself up the ass, it turned out to be a fun day!!!

My son has sooo many toys that all we have in the way of space in his room his a clear path to his bed, so I thought about getting a loft bed from a weel known swedish flat pack shop...and off we went. We couldnt find one that we all liked so i decided on the spot that we would re-decorate his room. The favourite colour of my son at the moment is red....blood red...hmmmmmm.

so I got some red bits and bobs to go into his room and I am very pleased with my line of thought as to how the bedroom will look!!!

When my son was born, my father in law very kindly made my son a huge cot, a fantastic peice of woodwork, which was / is big enough for son to still sleep in. Because it is a cot it has high sides, husband came up with a genius idea od literally turning the bed upside down!!! and it work!!! a few modifications are required but we have more storage / shove it in there space and I am very chuffed!!! - saved some money which is not like me at all!!!

On a different note, a friend of mine also keeps a blog, she has made 9 resolutions for 09 and has made a "vision board". This is basically going through magazines, cutting out ones that are insprational towards said resolutions and stick em all down, hang this somewhere personal but prominent and hey presto, fun and a reminder!!! - I think I am going to do with son and see how it goes and that child is not into creative stuff and all and it drives me mad!!!

anyways, I shall let you all know how that goes!!

COMING SOON - PHOTO'S

No comments:

Post a Comment