Wednesday 14 January 2009

friends

I am not sure of who said it but I quote "most friends are good for certain situations like if a particular friend is the one that you hang out with in your sweats and eat junk food and have a good old bitch with, you would'nt then go to an art gallery with that friend, you would go with one more serious or appreciative".

To some extent I agree. There are some friends that I can have a good old gossip and a really good bitch with without fear of my words becoming public property, and some friends I keep to help me mature and talk seriously with, I have some friends that write so its easy to ask them for advise rather than a friend that goes out and gets drunk all the time.

I would, however, call all of my friends my best friends as that individual is, well, is an individual and should be treated as such. All of my friends mean the world to me and I would hate to loose any of them, and in this I have a deep set fear of upsetting them or saying a something that is out of turn.

I think it takes a while to get to truly know people. Some people you can just click with and have a riot with but for the most time, I enjoy getting to know people and sharing life stories.

One thing that upsets me is the lines "why havent you called me in ages" "well you havent called me"...what utter crap. If its a true friend then that little conversation does not happen... when you call that friend or they call you its instant joy at simply speaking to them.

I love the kind of chat with a friend that you put the kettle on, feet curled under you on the couch and just talk until you realise the time!!! - nothing better!!

so, my question/s for today are...what do you enjoy about your friends and do you agree with the statement that certain friends are good for certain situations??

No comments:

Post a Comment