Monday 19 January 2009

words and nonsense

When I first started this it was to accomplish one of the things on my list in my purple book, but now I have thought about it a bit more. It is still one of those things in the book but I think I ought to explain my entries on this blog.

I don't sit and think about what I am going to write, I have never sat down with a notebook, it just kind of happens. The only thing that I do think is that I have'nt written in a couple of days!

When I start typing I have a rule to myself that I never delete what I have written, which is why its all over the place at times!!!!! I only ever adjust things if I re-read it and I am not getting the point across in a way that I want.

I just type and see where it goes, sometimes its about what I have been up to and sometimes its about things I have come across on my day to day busy life!

I hope that what I do write is thought provoking and gets you thinking. I hope that you have your own thoughts about what I write, it could be that i am talking a lot of rubbish or it could be that it provokes some sort of emotion from you (no matter what that emotion might be!)

My life is a mixed up cocktail of stuff, trying to get the parenting thing right adn making sure that my marriage is happy and healthy, contacting friends just to check that they are OK, making the best of my day job and also taking care of number me, so sometimes my ranting on here might reflect all that that is me!!

If you like what I write, well great but if you don't, I am sorry but I will never ever change...but I might adapt!!!

So the thought for this entry is whey out there....what do you find most thought provoking? is it music or words or art (art, I know its a big thing!)...for me its mostly the written word.

No comments:

Post a Comment